Well, we think Paige had another nightmare last night. She had one a few weeks ago about snakes and apparently she thought she could see them crawling everywhere. She wouldn’t let us put her down anywhere. We had to hold her.
Last night she was crying around 1:30. I went in there and she told me she was scared and she pointed to the ties on her bumper. One of them was totally freaking her out. I stuffed it down so she couldn’t see it. Then, she was upset about the untied drawstring on my pants. I tied it and explained to her that it was just to tie Mommy’s pants. She is really a Daddy’s Girl right now so she wanted Todd. I took her to our bed and got her the milk she requested. I don’t know about the rest of you Mom’s out there but when Paige wakes up in the middle of the night, I will pretty much do anything to get Paige to go back to sleep as quickly as possible. She is too smart to just let us rock her back to sleep any longer. However, we are doing our best not to allow her to sleep in our bed even though it is very tempting at times.
Is it possible to be happy and sad at the same time? That is totally how I felt last night. Sad that Paige wanted nothing to do with me as only her Daddy could console her and happy that they went to the couch and I could go back to bed. They ended up falling asleep on the couch together and Todd woke up and put her back in her bed. Hopefully, she won’t have any more nightmares!
Tuesday, July 29, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Poor Ms. Paige! I hope those mean bumper ties quite scaring her!
Deachi
Post a Comment