Thursday, July 10, 2008

I think she likes it!

Well, I was dreading Tuesday when Paige and I finally went back to work and school. We had been out since Wednesday. Of course, her normal morning teacher was out sick. I thought for sure she was going to be upset. She walked right into her classroom like a big girl. On Wednesday, she was literally skipping up to the building to go to school. I can't explain how relieved I feel that she finally likes it. We get a daily report and they checked the following boxes describing how her day was: happy, curious, outgoing, social and cooperative. What more could a Mom ask for!

We received an email from her school yesterday stating that a boy in her class has a confirmed case of the chicken pox. You can imagine that I wasn't surprised when the school called me today to tell me that Paige had some curious spots on her legs. So far they have had 3 cases in the classroom and they have all been really mild. Hopefully, that will be the case for us. I guess that means we are pretty much on lock down all weekend.

1 comment:

Matt and Deachi said...

Oh no!!! At least if those curious spots turn into chicken pox she will get it out of the way early in life. Good luck!