Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Paige didn't cry this morning!

Well, Paige started a new school, TWYLA, on June 3. For those of you who don't know Paige very well, she doesn't care much for change. So I knew this transition was going to be rough. I have been telling her how fun school is and how nice her teachers are. Ms. Natalie is the teacher that is there in the morning. Usually when Paige sees her she immediately starts crying. This morning Paige noticed Natalie in the parking lot and started saying "Ms. Natalie, Ms. Natalie. Paige wanted me to carry her but I suggested that she walk. She seemed fine with that. When we got to her class, she walked right over to Ms. Natalie. I didn't know if I should just sneak out or give her a hug and tell her good-bye. I opted for the latter as I can't get too many hugs. She was pretty much like "see you later Mom". This is a very big day for us.

Also, she hasn't been wearing her backpack to school but I still take it and hang it on the hook. When I log in to view her online (which can be very addicting), she usually has it on by mid-morning and wears it all day long - even for nap time. I will keep you posted on our progress and hopefully I will post some pictures
soon.

FYI...I just logged in to view Paige and she does in fact have her backpack on.

No comments: