We went to the doctor on Friday and to my surprise it was not chicken pox. The doctor gave us some antibiotic ointment and we were on our way. Let me tell you they get you in and out in a hurry when they think you have the chicken pox.
It is difficult to describe how particular and observant Paige is. I think this story may explain her a little better. Our electricity went out yesterday about the time that Paige was waking up from her nap. I heard her talking so I went in there. The first thing she said to me was, "You broke it." I had no idea what she was talking about. Finally, she managed to explain to me that the green light on the camera for our video monitor (it looks similar to the light on a smoke detector and the camera is near the ceiling in her room) was not working. Of course it wasn't working since we didn't have any electricity, I just couldn't believe that she noticed it immediately after she woke up. As she was explaining her annoyance with the situation, she told me - "We can't have this!". Not sure where she learned that but thought it was funny.
I discovered that Paige doesn't understand the word "name". We have been talking about names a lot and I have been telling her that our names are Todd and Abbie. She yells for Todd all of the time since she hears me saying that quite frequently. Todd gets Paige dressed in the morning while I finish getting ready for work. This morning she asked him, "Where's Abbie?" When she finally saw me she said, "Oh hi Abbie."
Monday, July 14, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
That Paige she is just too cute! I am glad it turned out that she didn't have chicken pox!!
Post a Comment